Very cool. Congratulations! I am so excited for you. It will be so fun to have our little boys so close in age.
What a handsome little guy. He kind of resembles Sponge Bob.But please don't name him that.
Thanks for sharing your ultra-sound, you could really see a lot from that. I'm so excited for the arrival of your little baby boy!
Sophie, what a perfect song- what a cutie patootie vega boy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cool. Congratulations! I am so excited for you. It will be so fun to have our little boys so close in age.
What a handsome little guy. He kind of resembles Sponge Bob.But please don't name him that.
Thanks for sharing your ultra-sound, you could really see a lot from that. I'm so excited for the arrival of your little baby boy!
Sophie, what a perfect song- what a cutie patootie vega boy
Post a Comment