Monday, March 3, 2008

Another Pregnant Post

Today was my day off, so since Aaron's been asking me to come to class with him all semester, I finally went. I took the camera because I wanted to do a photo shoot of him, but he didn't really like that idea, so most of the pictures I did manage to take of him didn't come out great as he was eating jelly beans and making weird faces on purpose-
After this, Aaron insisted on taking pictures of me. I know my family wants to see me get huge, but to be honest, I've been trying to avoid the camera on purpose.
Don't get me wrong, I love my baby bump... I don't love all the other changes ;). When I see pictures of myself lately it always looks to me like I am pushing my stomach forward, and my butt out. I'm not, I promise! Needless to say, I no longer fit into any of my old jeans so they've been put away until after the baby is born.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Sophia, you look so cute. You should see me. I am huge. None of my clothes fit, not even my pregnancy ones. Everything is too tight. Good thing I am almost done.

Anonymous said...

We think you look beautiful! Don't worry it will all go back into place and you will be just as beautiful as always.
We love you MOM

irene said...

your momma is so right!! you are so cute with the little baby bump- Enjoy it!! Only YOU notice the small changes- to the rest of us it just looks like cute preggo sophie, just ask aaron anytime you feel blah- he'll put your thinking back in its place!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Aaron... Nice wed page!!
I lijed dude!!
I think you look great... sigues igual que antes!! jajaja
Well, Im gon tryna make a web page like this one...
Love ya bro... see ya soon
Richy
PS: My mom say hi!!