Then Aaron surprised me with the newest technological edition to our home - a stereo with bluetooth capability.
He has set it up to play "You and Me" by Lifehouse, and we got to dance then share our letters with eachother. After this, I surprised him with something he's been wanting for a very long time- a new pair of hiking shoes by Merrell. What can I say, he's a little spoiled too... don't let him fool you!

We concluded our evening getting to watch our favorite show- LOST. Hope everyone had a great day too! We love you!!!
pink and gold crib bedding
3 years ago



1 comments:
Okay so I started watching LOST from the start because we've heard over and over what a great show it is. I am on the second episode of the first season- its So Good! i love it!!- OH and you guys are so cute!!!
Post a Comment