On the 15th Sam turned 3 months old. We can't believe it's already been over 3 months since he was born, and already he has changed so much. I've been trying to keep track of the changes and skills Sammy is developing. I know some of these are so small, but to us, they're huge changes from the uncontrolled movements he was making just weeks before.
Sam...
Smiles in the morning when he wakes up
Hair is starting to fill out in the front
Is starting to grab onto things
Pulled my hair for the first time Sunday Sept 28th
Can put toys in his mouth
Every day we fall more and more in love with this little guy. It is such a blessing to have him in our lives!



4 comments:
Soph I love ya! Sammy is so precious and really a beautiful baby. I feel so blessed to be a part of ya'll's lives and wish I could see you more. I have no doubt you and Aaron are amazing parents! :)
Wow! he definitely looks more filled out. I love him!
Sophia as I was watching the video I kept thinking he doesn't look like medo, but he does look like someone familar. Then it dawned on me. He looks like you did when you were a a baby. He's amazing. I wish I could just scoop him up and smother him with kisses. Give him a kiss for me I love you guys.
Those pictures are so cute. Isn't having a baby so fun. Their cuteness way makes up for all the trouble they cause :0)
Post a Comment