Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gold in Them Hills

I'm going to be playing catch up for the next few posts. Sammy's life as you know it will be in fast forward... and I guess the same is true for Aaron and I. Fast forward for us too. We just celebrated our third year of marriage on December 30th. I'll save that for another post though. Here's to the fifth month of the star of this blog- and a treat for those of you in my family who have asked that I make time to share Sammy with you. I like the song I've chosen for this video. It's about optimism, and seeing the good in all the bad. Our country is going through a recession, but we feel blessed. A few things I'm thankful for are:
1. a great husband (my best friend)
2. a healthy baby (need I say more)
3. a stable job (and I work for a university)
I'm thankful to the Lord also, who helps me see all the good, and gives me reason to have joy.
Love you all!

2 comments:

andie said...

cutie, cutie! thanks for the shoutot. korrine & kaia

Anonymous said...

Watching Sammy is like taking in a breath of fresh air on a hot summer day. I love him so.