Without further delay, here it is... finally!
Sam is already almost 2 1/2 months, but here is picture video from month 1-2. He is growing so fast! At his 2 month appointment he weighed in at a whopping 13.8lbs and was 23.5 inches long. I'll post more of an update on the fam in another post, but for now enjoy this babe :).



3 comments:
He is so cute. I think he looks like Nathan, who I always thought looked a little like Aaron.
Leslie I hate to disagree with you, although he does look like Aaron, whom I love. I think he looks alot like Ramiro when he was a baby. He is just soo! cute. I hate that I can't just pick him up and give him all the hugs and kisses I want. I miss you guys your both doing an excellent job.
Mom
TOO precious, i love him. He looks great you guys but you really should lay off the rogain. HeHeHe. n/r.
Post a Comment