I realize this is not actually your baby, but I wanted to congratulate you anyway. I saw pix on Leslies blog. Big Baby! You are a champion and a rock star for push that one out Sophia! Congrats.
Hope you are all home now and very happy. Although more realistically you are not sleeping much and learning how to handle a newborn which can be very difficult and not that enjoyable. It's all temporary and it goes fast, so enjoy it as much as you can.
3 comments:
sophe! you are so close- we want to be called asaih (as soon as it happens..ha) love you guys!
I realize this is not actually your baby, but I wanted to congratulate you anyway. I saw pix on Leslies blog. Big Baby! You are a champion and a rock star for push that one out Sophia! Congrats.
Hope you are all home now and very happy. Although more realistically you are not sleeping much and learning how to handle a newborn which can be very difficult and not that enjoyable. It's all temporary and it goes fast, so enjoy it as much as you can.
she's my little boobie woobie, lovie
Post a Comment